Thursday, January 17, 2013

happy new year

Happy New Year everyone! I heard a great quote recently,

"The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the next best time is, today." –Anonymous

What a great quote to start off the new year! We all have dreams and goals that continue to pile up throughout the years, and we continue to sit and wish we would have accomplished them already. There's no better day to start accomplishing them then today! I have a lot of creative goals for the year, and I'm starting by revamping my portfolio. This is the first piece of the year, which is inspired by this lovely quote~



Happy New Year everyone! Hoping you enjoy your journey to accomplishing your goals this year, and have a few creative sparks along the way! Whatever you have been dreaming about . . . just do it!

~meg

2 comments:

  1. What a charming image. I love the poor squirrel! Your style is so bright and cheerful, puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! Don't worry, the squirrel is enjoying the ride! (:

      Delete